quarta-feira, 30 de maio de 2012










... you haven't slept all night you tell me - breathing.







You lay down quietly, I sit by your side breathing peacefully.




Listen. the sound of pulsation recovering from fright,
coming home into the body.







Breathing in without effort, nurture within a natural pause, breathing out,
allowing new air to circulate within the body. Fresh wind.





I initiate touch with both my hands,
and, if you allow, I let my hands stay: open and non-invasive hands
- one staying with your chest, the other hand staying with your belly
- to create space, to ground you
- to help it open, so it can release the tight ball in your centre chest.



Then I softly place my hands on both half-moons of your face.
Letting you breathe the touch.


Slowly and softly, I draw the bone structure around your eyes,
with the tip of my fingers: a very softly massage, over your eyelids,
to touch your eyes

, then, resting the fingers at your eyebrows, I brush your forehead outward,
freeing the hair and the mind


...






With wholesome non-imposed attention, my hands move slowly with your listening.
I am considering points of tension to facilitate release,
as if touch could be peace itself.



my hands move slowly with your listening
as if touch could be peace itself.












as if touch could be peace itself.









Your face opens,
bones shift, muscles soften, your whole body breathes.




I bring my hands to rest, laying down in the grass. Open space.
Taking tension out of my face. Fresh wind.







Open space




A possible moment of Peace









Sem comentários:

outros dias do caderno